This is the best year to go through this Webinar Mastery Course. This post will help you to grow your webinar skills.
A webinar is a great form of marketing your personal brand, product or service. A lot of people are using this to generate high revenue with the audience they have.
If you are into digital media, than I am sure that you must have participated in at least one webinar till now.
I will share everything you need to get success in conducting a webinar.
So, Let’s Begin.
Beginning of Webinar Mastery Course
1. What is a Webinar?
A webinar is a form of a seminar conducted through an online platform. In other words, it is a digital way of conducting a Seminar.
You can invite a lot of audience to your webinar just by sitting at home.
A webinar can help you in giving values to the audience, promoting a brand, product or service. It also offers you to chat with many people at a time, interact via poles, surveys, Tests, etc.
Who Should Conduct a Webinar?
Almost everyone can host a webinar but he or she should know the values to be given to the audience. The webinar will suit those people who have the following:
- A Personal Brand: If you have the power of influencing people towards any cause than you can host a webinar and take the best out of it. A webinar helps in increasing the credibility and trust of your brand.
- You have a Product or Service: Webinars works best for those who have their own product or service. You can make people aware of a specific product and enroll them with you.
- Digital Course: You can sell your course to a large number of audience. It is really easy to pitch them for your course if it is valuable.
- Sell E-books: If you have an e-book than you can sell it to your audience. People love reading an e-book, and on a webinar, you will have a high quality target audience.
What are the Advantages of Conducting a Webinar?
Conducting a webinar is almost Free if you have the right platform. You have a lot of different advantages of hosting a webinar.
- Cost-Effective– Running a webinar is much more cost-effective than hosting a Seminar. While hosting a webinar, a lot of costs cuts down in comparison to hosting a Physical Seminar, where you invite people.
- Cheap– It is really cheap to host a webinar on platforms, some of them just give Free service till some extent. You will hardly spend $100 if your audience is more than 500 but it’s worth the price you spend.
- Flexible– You can host a webinar anywhere. This makes it a flexible job for you. You can work from your home, office, workplace, hotels, etc. For hosting a webinar, you just need a valid internet connection and a computer/laptop.
- Grab Large Audience– A webinar helps you to grab a large number of audience at a single time. That means you can give values to more people at the same time.
2. How to Host a Webinar as a Beginner?
For hosting a webinar, first of all, you need an audience. The audience comes up with the personal brand and your image among the people.
Before hosting a webinar I would recommend you build the audience for some time.
You can use the help of different Media Channels to Generate Audience.
- Social Media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc)
- Partnership with other people in your niche.
As a beginner, it is quite tough to host a webinar because you have no personal brand. I would suggest you make a Youtube Channel and generate some audience. The youtube channel will also help you to generate leads for your webinar.
Or you can use the help of social media to build your personal brand. Once people start recognizing you, they will love to join your webinar.
Another way to get leads is by running paid ads. This will hardly cost you $100 for 50 to 100 leads. If at most 50 percent people enrolled in the webinar and you got one conversion also. It will be break-even.
Where to host your First Webinar?
Zoom is one of the best webinar hosting platforms. You can definitely host your webinars here. It also offers a Free Plan for you to Start. Do check it out.
GoTo Webinar is also Similar to Zoom. Both of them work perfectly fine and you can go with any of them. The Pricing is given below.
3. Here’s How to Host A Successful Webinar
This is another topic of the Webinar Mastery Course. A successful webinar is when your audience is completely satisfied with your interaction. You have given good values and ethics. Also, you generated good revenue.
A webinar is a win-win situation for both the audience and you.
Below, I have given some of the tips by experts to host a successful webinar.
- Values Exchange– This is one of the most important factors in hosting a successful webinar. Just make sure that you have given the values to the audience and they are satisfied. Never clickbait the Invitation Subject. For Example, you invited people for information about Blogging, then make sure you explain the complete concept.
- Offer them something Valuable- This can be a free e-book or a Paid Course with a Discount. You can give a coupon discount for those who participated in your webinar. This will help you increase credibility.
- Quality Content- This is another great factor that influences the success of your webinar. Make sure that you give the right and proper quality content to the audience. This also helps in building a personal brand. Delivery of quality content will increase your future sales.
4. How can you Generate Revenue From a Webinar?
Another topic of this Webinar Mastery Course is How to Generate Revenue? Generating Revenue is the most important part of conducting a webinar but giving values to the audience should be your priority.
A webinar can give you a 10 times revenue than any other platform.
There are a lot of ways to generate Revenue from a Webinar but mostly it depends upon your niche.
I will suggest you some of the wonderful ways that can generate huge revenue.
1. Sell your Online Course
This is one of the most trending ways to make money on a webinar. You can make a Course for your niche and host it on a Platform like Teachables.
Creating a Course is Really easy, you just need a good video camera and Communication Skills.
Before Selling Course to your audience, make sure that you give them a lot of values. When all your audience is satisfied then ask them if they are interested in your paid Course.
You can price your course at $50 to $200 as a beginner and then slowly increase the price. Even if you sold 2 courses then also you will generate $100 to $400 per webinar.
2. Sell Any Product or Service
Another great way of generating revenue from a webinar is by selling products or services. Either you can use the help of Affiliate Marketing or create your own product. You can find good products on different marketplaces available.
If you are a Freelancer than you can pitch them for your services by showcasing your works and ethics throughout the webinar.
Before selling anything, just make sure that you trust the product. Your trust matters a lot because, on your recommendation, people will be buying it.
3. Sell E-books
People love reading e-books. I would suggest you create an e-book around your niche and sell it to the audience. Make sure it has all the components and values.
You can create a e-book of approximately 50 to 100 pages that has deep knowledge about any subject or niche.
An average e-book sells for $50 if it’s worth the content in it. Once people start loving your content they will automatically buy it.
Suppose in a webinar of 100 people, only 5 percent conversion occurred. Then you sold 5 e-books which generated a revenue of $250.
4. Host a Paid Webinar
This is another great way of generating revenue. You can host a paid webinar, but it needs you to have a good personal brand.
Run a webinar in which you will be giving a lot of values to the audience and make sure that it is worth the price they paid to you.
In the beginning, you can host a webinar at $10 to $20 per person and later increase the numbers. If at an average of 100 people enrolled in the webinar than, you generated total revenue of $1000.
This was the Complete Webinar Mastery Course. I hope you must have understood the complete meaning of webinars and different ways to generate revenue from a webinar.