This is going to be an in-depth guide for Quora Marketing. I will also teach you How to use Quora for Driving traffic to your blog and increase your sales/ profit.
For the last two years, I have been using Quora to drive traffic to my blogs. A lot of marketers use Quora to get traffic and create awareness about the products or services.
Do you know? Quora has more than 300 million active users. This is a huge number for a single platform. It serves the solution for almost every query you have.
If you are looking forward to getting traffic and sales than this platform can be a great option for you.
Introduction to Quora Marketing Guide
Quora is an online forum that serves as a search engine for millions of queries. It has more than 300 million active users and more than 500 thousands questions are asked daily.
You can create an Account on Quora here.
Everyone can use quora, which means there is no barrier in using. You have to follow their rules and regulations.
This is How my Quora Dashboard Looks Like. You can follow me on Quora here.
Best Ways to Use Quora for Marketers
Here is a list of the best ways to use Quora for Marketers:
- Creating Brand Awareness
- Solving Problems of other people
- Do Affiliate Marketing
- Get Traffic to your Blog
- Make money using Quora Partners Program
These are the few things you can do on Quora as a marketer. I am doing all these from the last two years.
The best thing about using quora is the organic reach it offers. You can get high quality targetted traffic to your blog and use it effectively.
I have also seen a lot of people not taking advantage of this platform. You must use it to solve problems.
Here’s How to Get Started with Quora!
First of all, it is really necessary to define your niche before you start. Once you have decided on the niche, you can follow your areas.
- Click on the search and search for your desired niche. Like, I searched for affiliate marketing.
- These are the various questions being asked by the audience. You can take advantage of these by writing some great answers for them.
- You will also get a quality backlink for your website when you’ll add a link.
This is how you search for a query and answer to the audience.
You can follow up a broad niche and whenever a question will be asked related to that niche. You can answer it and take the first-mover advantage.
How to Write Great Answers to Attract an Audience on Quora?
Well, if you want a huge number of audience, it will take time and efforts both.
You should always keep in mind that Quality is much more important than Quantity. In other words, 5 short and inappropriate answers are nothing in comparison to only 1 high quality long and appropriate answer.
“Always Focus on Quality than Quantity”
Here is a checklist to ensure while writing a great answer on Quora.
1. Select the Right Question– It is really important to choose the right question to answer. A lot of people choose the wrong question and the results are worthless. Always choose a question that has high followers and fewer answers.
Whenever a question has fewer answers, there are high chances of you ranking higher to others. Also, make sure that you know the complete answer of that question.
2. Write Long Answers– Short answers just don’t work in 2020, focus on writing long answers. You should explain the whole concept of the question and also make sure that your answer has the points asked in the question. A standard word count for writing a great answer is around 500 to 800 words.
3. Never Copy Answers– I am repeating again, never ever copy any answer from anywhere. Always write a unique answer because Quora is very strict with its program policies. If they will found something inappropriate in your answers, there are high chances of your account getting banned.
4. Use 3 to 4 Images– We humans love answers with images. You can try to add 3 to 4 images in your answer because it will help in increasing engagements. Just make sure that the images and text are in an appropriate ratio. Inappropriate answers can make your audience uncomfortable.
How to Use Quora Marketing Guide for Driving Traffic to your blog?
Quora has one of the best organic reaches to offer. It totally depends on the marketers to utilize these advantages. Getting traffic to your blog is one of the best ways to utilize Quora. Their are various ways to attract audience to your blog.
1. Attach a link to your Answer– There are a huge number of questions on quora. You can search for your niche and select a suitable question you want to answer. Write a long answer for 400 to 600 words and attach a link to your Blog. If the audience would like your content, they will definitely visit your blog.
2. Write a Review Answer– Writing a review answer can also give your blog a good amount of traffic. There are tons of question which are related to a specific product. You can take advantage of write a good review answer to that product in 500 to 700 words. You can also take the advantage of affiliate marketing and earn commissions.
There are a lot of other ways which we will be discussing later half of the post.
Use Quora Ads to Boost your Business
Quora also offers you to Create Ads and run on their platform. It is similar to other ad platforms. Personally, I have never used Quora Ads but soon planning to use it. I will be writing a review of Quora ads Soon. Stay Tuned.
You can click on the profile section and then click on Create Ad. Your ad account will be ready.
If you have ever used Quora ads, share your experience with Me.
How can you Earn Money using Quora Marketing Guide?
There are a lot of different ways which you can use to Make Money. All of the methods given below are legit and trusted. You can make huge amount of money by following these methods.
1. Affiliate Marketing
This is my personal favorite method to make money online. You can earn a huge amount of money with Affiliate Marketing. On Quora, you can write a review post for a specific product and earn commission on every sale made by your link. Affiliate Marketing is one of the most legit ways to make money online. You can recommend a different products in your answers.
These posts will help you a lot in doing affiliate marketing.
2. Google AdSense
This is another way of earning money but this needs you to have a Blog. AdSense is a service by Google, which shows ads on your Website and you make money out of every impression or Clicks. This post can help you in getting Fast AdSense Approval.
No worries if you don’t have a blog. I have written a post that can help you in building a blog withing 5 easy Steps.
3. Shorten Links
This is something which I personally don’t prefer but you can try this out too. There are various platforms you can use to short links and earn money out of every click you get.
Using this method can affect your Audience experience.
4. Quora Partner Program
This is a monetization service offered by Quora. It is an initiative to attract more audience to ask questions. Currently, it is working on Invite Only, which means you have to work hard and improve performance to get an invitation link. You can read more about this program here.
This was an in-depth guide to boost up your Quora Marketing. I hope you all would have liked the FREE Quora Marketing Guide.
Thank You for reading and Comments are always welcome.